Kenji Haroutunian is a 29-year veteran of the active outdoor recreation industry whose career spans specialty retail store management, experiential outdoor education and best-in-class event and team leadership. Over 8 years as a global trade show event director focused on outdoor recreation, Kenji has been recognized for both his specialty core business focus and creative ‘out of the box’ solutions in growing business for both the shows and the industry they serve.
- Support organizations looking to fast-track connectivity and results in the active outdoor industry.
- Support organizations by facilitating successful transitions and instill discipline around constant change.
- Develop efficiency in event execution and planning with maximum measurable results.
Leading You Into the Outdoor MarketLearn More
- Broaden the organization’s appeal to diverse audiences through specific programming.
- Develop recruitment and outreach strategies that get results.
- Develop datapoints around which to build an authentic and compelling engagement strategy for growth.
Diversity Leadership for Companies in Outdoor Active Lifestyle MarketsLearn More
- Analyze and improve results for brand and industry trade events.
- Develop custom approaches to event engagement that focus on efficiencies and unlock hidden value points.
- Create and launch events that deliver results.
Business Event and Retail ConsultingLearn More
Patagonia Diversity Retreat Fall 2017Brought in as co-facilitator of a Diversity, Equity and Inclusion retreat with company leaders of Patagonia. Over 2.5 days in Yosemite National Park, serious discussion and action planning for the future of the company, and the industry of active outdoor adventure. Read more about the event here Client: Utah Outdoor Recreation Summit Task: Public Speaking…
ICAST 2016 Seminar Presentation
Presented to the ICAST audience (sportfishing industry) on trends in the greater outdoor recreation marketplace, including responsible recreation category growth, the Experience Economy, recognition of the Recreation Economy via REC ACT and RNR Bill in Congress currently. Panelists included Formula4Media Publisher Mark Sullivan and Utah’s Director of Outdoor Recreation Industry Tom Adams.
working closely and creatively with Traveler Guitar, Kenji has helped shape the brand’s presence to the Outdoor Industry and creatively presents interactive opportunities both at shows and in the social/digital space. Kenji also represents from the stage… he plays his AG-105 EQ at acoustic and small stage venues around Southern California, often with singers and…