This is Us, Too- refining, redefining Access
Kenji Haroutunian is a 29-year veteran of the active outdoor recreation industry whose career spans specialty retail store management, experiential outdoor education and best-in-class event and team leadership. Over 8 years as a global trade show event director focused on outdoor recreation, Kenji has been recognized for both his specialty core business focus and creative ‘out of the box’ solutions in growing business for both the shows and the industry they serve.
- Support organizations looking to fast-track connectivity and results in the active outdoor industry.
- Support organizations by facilitating successful transitions and instill discipline around constant change.
- Develop efficiency in event execution and planning with maximum measurable results.
Leading You Into the Outdoor MarketLearn More
- Broaden the organization’s appeal to diverse audiences through specific programming.
- Develop recruitment and outreach strategies that get results.
- Develop datapoints around which to build an authentic and compelling engagement strategy for growth.
Diversity Leadership for Companies in Outdoor Active Lifestyle MarketsLearn More
Business Event and Retail Consulting
- Analyze and improve results for brand and industry trade events.
- Develop custom approaches to event engagement that focus on efficiencies and unlock hidden value points.
- Create and launch events that deliver results.
Business Event and Retail ConsultingLearn More
IN THE OUTDOOR INDUSTRY
BUSINESS EVENT DEVELOPMENT