Just got off the phone with an L.A. Times reporter on the developments around Outdoor Recreation and access in California, and nationwide. I enjoy his writing, but my experience with editors is that they edit. A lot. And sometimes my words are moved around or misunderstood. This is one reason why events are important, and that I believe in the power of face-to-face.
On that note, here’s some F2F opportunities coming to a Venue near you this Fall- we’re listing events that are accessible to the public, or mostly anyway. A few may already be sold out, so heads up.
- Colorado Outdoor Industry Leadership Summit (COILS)- OCTOBER 5
- Outdoor Blogger Summit 2018, Roanoke, VA – OCTOBER 14-16
- FOJT Climb Smart 2018, Joshua Tree, CA – OCTOBER 12-14
- American Alpine Club Craggin’ Classic– Bishop, CA- NOV 2-4
- Womens Climbing Festival– Chattanooga, TN- OCTOBER 12-14
- Outdoor Afro Glampout– Oakland, CA – OCTOBER 4-5
- Outdoor Retailer Winter Market– Denver, CO- NOVEMBER 8-11
As a wise person once uttered… ‘Invest in Face To Face!’